- Freshness guaranteed: Wild-caught daily, directly from the fishermen’s boat.
- Hard shell: The best quality of meat is the hard shell. They are the best choice for the most delicious lobster meal.
- Big tail: The best part of a hard shell lobster is the tail gives the tastiest, chewiest experiences when eating.
- Big claws: They have big claws. Usually the bigger size, the bigger the claws and meat.
- Best for Cooking: High-quality lobster will stay strong throughout the shipping. They will be in the best condition before cooking.
Canadian Atlantic Lobsters (Homarus americanus) are harvested in the cold pristine waters along the rugged north Atlantic coast of Canada.