Hong Kong salt is mildly salty. When roasted with Maine Lobster, it can create a delicate dish and keep the flavor in each grain of the lobster meat. You will feel the rich aroma when enjoying it.
- A live, fresh Lobster from LobsterBox. We help you choose the best one and ship it to your door. You can let us know which day is your cooking day, we will arrange the shipment according to make sure the Lobster is alive and in its freshest condition. A fresh or alive Lobster contributes significantly to the final taste after cooking.
- Tapioca flour
- Watercress (optional)
- 2 tomatoes
- Green onion.
- Minced garlic
- 1 bell pepper.
- Spices: salt, seasoning, sugar, ground pepper, five spices, dried chili powder.
A fresh or alive Lobster contributes significantly to the final taste after cooking.
1. Use a scissor to cut the lobster’s back, remove the black thread, drain, roll in tapioca flour and fry in hot oil until the lobsters turn into golden brown.
2. Put 1 teaspoon of salt, 3 teaspoons of seasoning, 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of five spices, 1/2 teaspoon of dried chili powder in a bowl, and mix evenly.
3. Heat oil in a pan, then saute onion, garlic, and diced bell pepper until fragrant.
4. Add the lobsters with seasonings and stir them well with high heat so that the spices are evenly absorbed into the lobsters.
5. After the lobsters are roasted evenly with salt and the other seasonings, your dish is perfectly done and ready to eat. You can enjoy the yummy Roasted Salted Lobster dishes with your family.