Baking live lobsters is a simple but delicious and attractive way of enjoying fresh lobsters full of flavors. Fresh Lobsters that are baked will be the perfect combination of the natural taste from the sea, mixed with the aroma of garlic and a little bit of butter. Therefore, it becomes an attractive dish for your families or parties.
- A live, fresh Lobster from LobsterBox. We help you choose the best one and ship it to your door. You can let us know which day is your cooking day, we will arrange the shipment according to make sure the Lobster is alive and in its freshest condition. A fresh or alive Lobster contributes significantly to the final taste after cooking.
- Olive oil: 1 tablespoon (can be replaced with regular cooking oil).
- Minced garlic.
- Seasoning: salt, seasoning, small pepper.
A fresh or alive Lobster contributes significantly to the final taste after cooking.
1. First, you will use a brush to remove moss on the lobsters’ shells and then wash them.
2. Next, you use a knife to cut lobsters vertically in half into 2 parts. It is easy for marinating as well as applying the seasonings.
3. Use a small bowl to put in a little butter, olive oil, minced garlic, salt, seasoning, and pepper. Mix them well.
4. Then use a sweeper to brush the mixture on top of the 2 halves of the sliced lobsters.
5. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
6. After 5-10 minutes, the oven is preheated, you start to place lobsters on the baking pan and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
7. When the grilled lobsters with garlic butter are cooked, the dish is done. You can put the lobsters on a plate and enjoy the meal.
**The baked lobster dishes are too yummy for you to resist this attraction!!!